France's news in English

Editions:  Europe · Austria · Denmark · France · Germany · Italy · Norway · Spain · Sweden · Switzerland



Ad type: Announcement
Date added: 07 Oct 2019

Notice to respondent: JOSSELIN TRISTAN ROGEBOZ

You have been sued. Read the information below.


You have 30 calendar days after this Summons and Petition are served on you to file a Response (form FL-1201 at the court and have a copy served on the petitioner. A letter, phone call, or court appearance will not protect you.

If you do not file your Response on time, the court may make orders affecting your marriage or domestic
partnership, your property, and custody of your children. You may be ordered to pay support and attorney fees and costs.

For legal advice, contact a lawyer immediately. Get help finding a lawyer at the California Courts Online Self-Help Center (, at the California Legal Services website (, or by contacting your local county bar association.



Starting immediately, you and your spouse or domestic partner are restrained from:

1. removing the minor children of the parties from the state or applying for a new or replacement passport for those minor children without the prior written consent of the other party or an order of the court;

2. cashing, borrowing against, canceling, transfemng, disposing of, or changing the beneficiaries of any insurance or other coverage, including life, health, automobile, and disability, held for the benefit of the parties and their minor children;

3. transferring, encumbering, hypothecating, concealing, or in any way disposing of any property, real or personal, whether community, quasi-community, or separate, without the written consent of the other party or an order of the court, except in the usual course of business or for the necessities of life; and

4- creating a nonprobate transferor modifying a nonprobate transfer in a manner that affects the disposition of property subject to the transfer, without the written consent of the other party or an order of the court. Before revocation of a nonprobate transfer can take effect or a right of survivorship to property can be eliminated, notice of the change must be filed and served on the other party. You must notify each other of any proposed extraordinary expenditures at least five business days prior to incurring these extraordinary expenditures and account to the court for all extraordinary expenditures made after these restraining orders are effective. However, you may use community property, quasi-community property, or your own separate property to pay an attomey to help you or to pay court costs.



If you cannot pay the filing fee, ask the clerk for a fee waiver form. The court may order you to pay back all or part of the fees and costs that the court waived for you or the other party.


The name and address of the court are:

Sacramento County Superior Court
3341 Power inn Road
Sacramento, CA 95826

The name, address, and telephone number of the petitioner's attorney, or the petitioner without an
attorney, are:

Matthew B. Rosenthal, SEN 275508
2388 Maritime Drive, Suite 110
Elk Grove, CA 95758
Tel: 916-684-9104