- 16th arrondissement: this swimming pool is planned to be the first one to open, in 2024, just below the massive Trocadéro building on the river's right bank, opposite the Eiffel Tower.
- 12th arrondissement southeast of Paris, between the Pont de Bercy and the bridge named 'passerelle Simone de Beauvoir'.
- 4th arrondissement between the Pont Notre Dame and the Pont au Change, near the city centre and Notre Dame cathedral.
- 1er arrondissment, near the Louvre museum between the Pont Neuf and the Pont des Arts.
- 16th arrondissement, in the west of Paris, near the Bois de Boulogne park by the pont de Suresne.