- Sliding doors: Beware the tiny thieves on the Paris Metro
- How to avoid the Paris Metro pickpockets
- VIDEO: Top five street scams to avoid in Paris
- No violence was used during the theft
- There was no possibility of immediately identifying the thief, in other words, the victim did not see the thief.
- The stolen items are not worth over €1,000
So if victims can identify the pickpocket or suffered violence and lost belongings worth an awful lot of money then they will have to visit the nearest police station to report the crime.