The Bataclan concert hall in Paris, which was targeted by terrorists in the November attacks. Photo: AFP
The probe into “the resources put in place by the state to fight terrorism since January 7, 2015” — the date of an attack on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo — will begin soon, Christian Jacobs told reporters.
Four days after the jihadist attacks of November 13th in the French capital, Jacob said his parliamentary group was likely to ask for the probe “so that the French people will know the whole truth about the conditions in which these attacks could have happened.”
France and the world were rocked by two major terror attacks in Paris last year, the first seeing 17 people killed in January, and the second seeing terrorists kill 130 people across the capital in November.