In a statement the prefecture recalled the "extreme seriousness" of last week's attacks, which left 130 people dead and prompted the government to put in place a three-month state of emergency.
Authorities have already banned two citizens' rallies planned around the climate summit that will be attended by 138 heads of state and government after the worst-ever terror attack on French soil.
The French government has said it will not "give in" to terrorism and insists the long-anticipated conference will go ahead.
A state of emergency put in place immediately after the November 13 attacks was this week extended to three months.
It allows government to place under house arrest anyone considered to be a threat to security, and police to launch raids without advance authorisation from the courts.
Hundreds of such raids have taken place this week, turning up weapons arsenals in people's homes -- a rocket-launcher in one case -- and the flag of the Islamic State group which claimed the attack.
While the state of emergency does not allow control of the press, the interior ministry reserves the right to block websites or social media accounts promoting terrorism.
It also allows authorities to dissolve groups or associations participating in, facilitating or inciting acts which threaten public safety.
About 40,000 delegates, journalists, observers, NGOs and other participants are accredited for the November 30-December 11 marathon negotiation.
A security source told AFP that 5,000-odd police and military police would be needed to secure the November 29 rally, and that too in the midst of a national state of emergency and massive anti-terror deployment.