1. Karim Benzema is good at football. In fact. the 27-year-old Real Madrid striker could feature in another Champions League final next month if the Spanish holders overcome Juventus in the semi-final. With four million followers, he's in a league of his own here.
2. At 47, David Guetta is by far the oldest person on this list. He's also probably the best known internationally, alongside Benzema, after rocketing to international chart success in 2009 with When Love Takes Over. He hasn't looked back since.
3. This 24-year-old entrepreneur has a very modern claim to fame: Jerome Jarre is a star of Vine and Snapchat. What does that even mean? Maybe you should follow him to find out.
4. Another internet sensation here. Norman Thavaud makes hugely popular comedy clips for YouTube. This one, Luigi Clash Mario, has been viewed nearly 36 million times.
5. He blogs, he YouTubes and he casts a popular pod. Meet Cyprien, another French prince of the internet.
6. Fashion designer Olivier Rousteing already has plenty of strings to his bow. Formerly a protegé of Roberto Cavalli, he's now creative director for Balmain. Not too shabby for a 25-year-old.
7. Shanna Kress is a go-go dancing singer and reality TV star. Has there been a sex tape? There has. Have there been unfounded rumours of her death on social media. There have. She has, in short, made it. Whatever it is.
8. The 19-year-old Enjoy Phoenix has cornered the country's beauty, fashion and lifestyle market on YouTube. Never heard of her? Well, her videos have been seen a combined 146 million times so many people clearly do enjoy Enjoy.
9. Yet another online star, Yvick is better known as his YouTube persona Mister V. The 20-year-old from Grenoble has 190 million views to his name for his comedy clips on the video-sharing network.
10. Nabilla is really the only answer to the question: Who is France's Kim Kardashian?
Follow @thelocalfrance on Instagram.