Ever dreamed of spending a night in a cable car high above a ski resort in the French Alps? No neither have we. But those thrill seekers out there who don't suffer from vertigo might want to read on.
Accommodation website AirBnB has gone off piste with a new competition, giving users the chance to win a night in a cable car transformed into a hotel.
If it sounds tempting, bear in mind that you'll be hanging at 2,700 metres up in the French Alps.
The winner gets to bring along three friends to enjoy the breathtaking views of La Saulire, the highest point at the chic resort of Courchevel.
The competition requires hopefuls to say in just 100 words why they think they should win.
And the rules for the winners are simple:
• Be conscientious to the neighbours, chamois (a kind of mountain goat) are notoriously light sleepers.
• Cable car lines are for travel, not for hanging washing.
• If the gondola’s a rockin’ don’t come a knockin’.
More rules for the winner:
• Please leave your feedback on a foggy window.
• 360 degree panoramic views, no television.
• Please do not call asking for more ice.
• Take plenty of photos, no one will believe you.
All photos: Airbnb.co.uk