Baby's body found in plane toilet
Clea Caulcutt · 16 Jul 2012, 09:38
Published: 16 Jul 2012 11:54 GMT+02:00
Updated: 16 Jul 2012 09:38 GMT+02:00
- Pregnant woman pushed from car on motorway (12 Jun 12)
- Son kept dead mum's body in cellar for a year (13 Apr 12)
- Two teens held after nine-year-old shot dead (05 Apr 12)
- DSK 'victims' asked to step forward (08 Jun 11)
- Police foil forced-marriage kidnap (07 Jun 11)
- Father drugged family before shooting (31 May 11)
Crew members were inspecting the cabin of the plane at Charles de Gaulle airport on Sunday morning when they noticed the toilets were blocked, daily Le Parisien reports.
It was only when an employee tried to unblock the toilets that the corpse was found.
The Air France plane had left Abidjan the previous day and had landed at 6am on Sunday at the Paris airport.
The plane was set to take off for Dubai at 1.30pm but the flight was delayed to allow the police to investigate the scene, according to a source quoted by the newswire AFP.
Air France has admitted its flight to Dubai was delayed on Sunday but refused to say why.