Cottages opening onto nature
- Designed by talented architect, Jean de Gastines,
and landscape architect, Thierry Huau
Premium And Comfort District
- Built in wood, a sustainable and eco friendly material
- One-storey cottages with large picture windows
- Large private patio for direct contact with the forest
100% immersion into nature & tranquillity
- Premium and Comfort cottages
- An untouched area, on the edge of the forest,
in a tranquil setting
- Opposite a century old beech grove
- the shuttle stop is next to the cottages
Spacious & Cosy
- 2 to 3 bedrooms 4 and 6 people
- Natural atmosphere, materials and warm shades
- American-style kitchen, fireplace, balneotherapy bath
- Bathroom and shower room
- Patio with garden furniture
Cheerful & Warm
- 2 to 3 bedrooms 2, 4 and 6 people
- Fun atmosphere, colourful shades, light wood
- American-style kitchen
- Patio with garden furniture
Bigger, more exotic
- An even bigger Aquamundo
- An outdoor river
- A 4th chute
- A new pool
- Extension of the outdoor beach
- Water at 29°C, wave pool, baths in the lagoons,
Tree House, chutes, waterfalls, wild river...
Replenishment in the middle of nature
- A well-being area covering 1,200 m2
- Tropical landscape, slow river, light birdsong, mist
sprayers and discreet natural fragrances...
- A world of relaxation and pleasure opens up:
treatments, massages, hammam, sauna,
UNDER THE DOME
- Restaurants reorganised to offer more comfort and
enjoy the views of the lake
- even greater appeal with a new B to B area
- even more leisure activities with a renovated sports
hall, and its new recreational facilities, extended farm
- The Tropical Jungle
- The Sports Hall: volleyball, basketball, tennis, badminton, skate, climbing
- An immense indoor play area for children with the "Hen
- Run", the Baluba and Kids Klub
- The bowling hall and entertainment area
- Bars, restaurants and shops
- On land and in the air: Mountain/fun bike,
horse-riding, adventure course, orienteering course,
health trail, tennis, miniature golf, climbing, archery...
- On the water: pedal or electric boats, angling,
Buy a property with the leader in short break tourism in Europe . 100% mortgage finance available.
Outstanding - Unprecedented 30 year leaseback guarantee / Income guarantee - from 4.00 % for life! - increases with inflation! - (leaseback renewed every 10 years). 19.6% Discount. Government backed scheme re client not paying VAT on new/first purchase with Centre Parcs.No Rental income tax for leaseback properties.No capital gains tax after 15 years. Capital gains tax is 16% and depreciates around 1% each year of ownership.No inheritance tax - if client would like to pass the property on to family .Fixed rate mortgages for life - so you know exactly where you are.Guarantee will cover majority of monthly mortgage payment, but there will be a monthly investment contribution required. Huge Return on Investment.
Only a 2% reservation fee paid together with an admin fee of £550 to get your very own property. You get back your 2% upon completion. .Personal usage available. An exchange programme is run, meaning that any purchasing investor will be able to use their personal usage at a number of resorts in France, Europe and soon Morocco (choice from Sea, Sand/Beach, Snow/Ski, Golf across all 400 destinations!)..........Excellent exit strategy -
Developer have have their own re-sale department, €70 million of re-sales last year , Average term of ownership of 12 years, with an average selling time from only 6 months.
Whilst we have not promoted many ‘cash-in' deals historically, this is a chance to get excellent returns in the property market .
Based on the average price of a property:
- Showing a very conservative 3.44% per annum capital appreciation/growth (The figure is the ACTUAL average yearly property growth recorded over the last 10 years with the Group) and monthly investment of just €500 in this example. With the life long guarantee. This will give you a NET profit sum of OVER €460,000 in just 25 years
- Where else can you get that sort of return with the lowest risk and fixed costs??
- Even at 1% capital appreciation per year over the 25 years, the property will be worth €317k, still giving a NET profit of over €215,000!!!
The stature of the company and it being Safe, reliable and secure. The properties and growth. The investment. The Best returns in the market, and the fact that there are fixed rate mortgages together with a life long guarantee, so you know exactly where you are......The whole deal is Incredible.
Moselle - Lorraine
At the crossroads of Europe
- A region bordering 3 countries:
Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany
- A catchment area with a population of over 5 million
nearby large cities:
Luxembourg, Strasbourg, Frankfurt
- Train linking Paris to the main neighbouring cities
- Various means of communication
- Metz, the capital of Moselle and the new Centre
Pompidou which opened in 2010